FOLLOWING A RIDER GIRL

This is a real story , sent by a regular reader of my blog name and place changes on his request 

my name is rahul , i live in delhi ncr region working with share trading  firm as you know there is lock down due to covid 19 in the whole country , i am also doing my work at home 
on this monday , i decide to go a long ride on my passion pro bike , i wear my mask and helmet , and start the ride , my petrol tank is full so i decide to go for a very long ride , 
i was riding my bike on average speed of 50 -60 kmph suddenly a girl wearing pink suit riding jupiter scooty passes me , she was riding quiet fast 
however in general course i never follow any girl or woman but today i was free and riding skills of that girl inspire me so i decide to follow her 
there is fast moving traffic on road she was riding with pace so i also accelerate my passion pro but she was really too good , she was making some brilliant cuts between heavy traffic and despite my best efforts i was unable to pass her 
i follow her more than 10kms but she was too fast that i could manage to pass her suddenly i saw her approaching towards peripheral express way , this means she is also going too far i decide to follow her on the express way as it was now a prestige issue for me 
soon i start follow her on the express way 

roads are totally vacant and its now matter of speed so i soon speed up my motorcycle but she was too fast , she was riding a scooty while i was riding a motorcycle but despite that i was unable to pass her , i saw my bike speed meter it was showing 100 + speed its really hard for me to believe that a girl is riding scooty at more than 100+ speed , i follow her for 35 kms but can't beat her 
suddenly i saw slowing down her scooty , she stop a side and make scooty stand and took her helmet 
i also stops my bike few meters ahead of her 
she takes her bottle and start drinking water from it 
after few minutes of rest she is ready to move so i also get ready to follow her for another race 
she start her scooty and took helmet in her hand and start moving but before i move ahead she stops near me and says : you are following 
i said : no , why should i follow you ? 
she said : i know you are following me a long way back but listen you can't beat me bike racing 
this time i was riding a scooty but you was unable to pass me single time imagine if i was riding a motorcycle like you 
why you boys think that we girls can't ride better than boys 
i am much better rider than many boys , i can ride all types of vehicles and with challenge i can say that i will be prove better rider than boys 
i feel very shameful for my act and say sorry to her 
she said : you better be and please return to your home as i have to go a long way , you will not able to follow me 
i understand my mistake and return back to my home 

moral of the story : never underestimate a rider girl 

Post a Comment

0 Comments