FEMALE BIKE RIDER CAR MECHANIC

my name is rakesh and i am a middle age indian man this is a true incident happen with me in kashipur ( a small town in uttarakhand ) , kashipur is semi hilly area , many time i have to for marketing purposes . 

one day i was on the way on kashipur road suddenly my car stops after some jerks , i tried my best efforts to restart it but it all waste of time , i opened the bonnet of car but i didn't find anything wrong 

i reach a nearby shop and ask about any car mechanic , the shopkeeper told me that there is no mechanic nearby but he provide me number of a car mechanic , he told me that call at the number a car mechanic soon reaches to help 

i took the number and called the number and to my surprise a lady called from other side , first i think that i called a wrong number but then i ask that i need a car mechanic 

the lady replied : sir with in ten minute a mechanic reaches to help you , please tell me your location 

i mention her my location and said please send somebody as early as possible 

the lady replied : don't worry sir within ten minutes a mechanic reaches to you 

after few minutes suddenly a pulsar bike stops near me , a lady was driving the bike and a boy was sitting behind , the lady ask me that  you called for car mechanic 

i replied : yes 

the lady opened the bonnet and start inspecting the car suddenly she  smiles and said that i fuse is blown out so your car is not producing current 

she replaces it and when i start car , car start in seconds 

i thanked her and paid the necessary fees to her 

but this is first time in my life i saw a lady car mechanic so i want to enquire about her so i ask her about how she became car mechanic 

she smiled and said if you want to know please came to my car repairing workshop 

i surprised you own a workshop , please i want to see it 

the lady start the bike and ask me to follow her after a five kilometre drive we reaches a car repairing workshop , 

the workshop is really big one and many boys and girls are engage in repairing cars and bikes 

the lady took me into her office 

i want to know about her , so i repeat my ques to her 

she smiled and told me that she born to a wealthy family in the town and she start driving car and bikes  in just age of 13 and we have lots of car and bikes at home , and every other day some car or bike needs some repair work soon i took interest in the that and whenever any car or bikes go to mechanic shop i used to go with it and slowly slowly i start fixing many problems at my end 

with the time i got married but after few years my husband passes away and whole of her business was

taken by my in laws when i reaches my parent house but my brothers  don't want me there so i shifted to rented house , i was in search of job but can't find any 


one day i saw a family is standing near a car as their car got disturb and their is no mechanic , i soon repair their car , they gave an  extra ordinary fees for that , from that day i start repairing shop as i was a good mechanic and with my education qualification , i do it in professional method with in few month , i got popular in nearby areas and i able to manage a big mechanic shop now more than 100 people work with me and most of the people nearby comes to our mechanic shop for every repair work 

i got too inspire with her story and salute her with the bottom of my hearts 


Post a Comment

0 Comments