FEMALE BIKE RIDER : MY SISTER RIDING BULLET MOTORCYCLE

 

Meera was pursuing Mechanical engineering in ghaziabad. Her college was 25 km away from her residence. Her father Mr. Rajeev was in Baank of india , her mother Mrs. Madhu  was a housewife and her younger brother Pramod had just completed schooling and entered in college life. Meera had Honda Activa for the past 4 years. She had to ride it on highway for minimum 50 km in a day. She was stressed with her activa which sometimes did not start, sometimes got heated up. It generally used to break down twice or even thrice in a week due to which she was fed up with her vehicle.


 

On the other hand Pramod who got admission in B.Sc.-I year demanded for Royal Enfield bike under the influence of his friends. Though he was shorter than meera by 4 inches (he was 5.8 & Meera was 6.0 inches) he went for a heavy bike. He did not have much experience of riding heavy bikes. He could ride Meera’s activa but he often remained pillion to her. However, his demand was granted by his father. He was gifted Royal Enfield classic 500 CC bike on his birthday.

 

Two months had passed but Pramod was unable to get command over the giant bike. He felt uncomfortable riding it in a dense traffic. He was also afraid to do tripling on it. Last time when he dared to ride it triple with his two friends he could not control the bike and fell down along with his friends. Now his friends got afraid of being his pillion. Once he was asked by his mother & Meera to drop them market for shopping but he was not confident of doing tripling on his bull in dense traffic area so he simply refused. His father was also doubtful of his biking ability but he did not say anything to him. In the meantime Meera also got opportunity to take the ride of majestic bike. Though she rode the bikes never before, she looked more confident and comfortable on the bullet probably because she had the experience of driving her father’s old BAJAJ CHETAAK for 3 years. It took her only 2 hours to learn the basics of accelerator & breaks but handling of clutch & gears was little bit different from her previous vehicles. She kept driving the bike two more days which filled her with confidence. Then she gave ride to her mother and father as pillion one by one. Being a tall young lady she easily handled the bike. Many times she was seen riding her father to his office and her mother to vegetable market on her brother’s bullet which was turning out to be her own bike. She was taller & healthier than Pramod. Now she was confident enough to do even tripling on bike in all types of roads & traffic but she kept distance from her brother’s bike, whenever she needed the bike for household works she asked his approval which was never denied because Pramod knew that Meera was all time better rider than him.



 

It did not take the parents much time to make out that their daughter was a better rider than their son and she possessed more biking skills. But they did not want to break Pramod’s heart. Meera needed a strong bike like the Enfield for her daily activities she had to go 25 KM away to her college and come back. Her Activa could not exceed @40 KMPH and on the other hand she usually rode the bull @ 70 KMPH in normal traffic and easily could go above 100 KMPH on highways. Pramodlash knew his sister’s need. He wanted to give her the full charge of his bike and to become her pillion. He still recalled the days when she used to take him out in the whole city on her previous BAJAJ CHETAK. He had always remained her pillion and still wished to be her pillion on bull but due to his male ego he could not gathered enough courage to confess that he is incompetent in biking.

 

One day in college he met AMRITA  who was his best friend in school days and now turned out to be his girlfriend in college. AMRITA  has affection for bikes. Though she never rode bikes but she was fond of heavy and giant bikes. When she came to know that Pramod had bought Bullet she asked him to take her on long drives but she had to be disappointed with his negative response. AMRITA  was very close to Pramod. She quickly understood that Pramod was upset since he got the bike. She took him in college canteen.

 MORE STORIES\

MY WIFE IS STUNT RIDER

WIFE TEACHE ME BIKE RIDING

RIDER MOM

AMRITA  : Hi Pramod ! You seem to be upset these days. You don’t came college regularly; you don’t spend time with me either. Is everything ok with you?

Pramod: Yes I am well.

AMRITA  : Come on Honey. I know you are worried about something which you have hidden from me so far. Now you have the reason to be happy because you have got your dream bike but you never seemed as happy as you should have been.

With huge hesitation Pramod opened his mind to AMRITA .

Pramod: Ya you are right I am not well since I got my Bull. Two months have passed but I am unable to control it. It is huge to me. I find it difficult to balance it in heavy traffic. I never rode bikes before. Even I did not learn to drive geared scooter of my sister. I was totally dependent upon her. She used to take me out everywhere on her previous BAJAJ CHETAK and Honda Activa. When I suddenly came to try my hand on Bullet I failed miserably. Now I think I should have asked for a light weighted bike like Splendor or Platina.

 



AMRITA : Why did you hide this from me for 2 months?

Pramod: I was under huge pressure. My confidence level came down. I couldn’t dare to reveal my weakness to you.

AMRITA : You don’t need to feel low. I am sure you would drive bull well if you are trained by an expert rider.

Pramod: Yes I agree.

AMRITA : Hey Pramod once I saw Meera Di riding your bull so effortlessly as if she was doing it for many years. How did she do it?

Pramod: Yes. Meera Di is simply genius. The way she rides the bull fearlessly, it seems that she is riding bicycle. You know she never rode heavy bike like Royal Enfield before but she has always been on the driving seat of any vehicle which came to her hands. When she came to test her hands on my bull, it took her only 3 days to get on with the bike. Now she rides the bull on all types of roads and traffic. I am still wondered how easily she does it.

AMRITA : Now we don’t need to go out of home when we have an expert biker like Meera Di at home. I am feeling jealous. How lucky you are! You have got an extremely talented sister. We should request her to teach us biking. You know I have affection for bikes like the Enfield and am desperately willing to learn it from your sister.

Pramod: I agreed. We must request Meera Di to teach us biking. In fact I wish to surrender my bull to her. I have committed a crime not to give her full charge of my bike. Whenever she needed the bike she had to ask for my permission. She did many household works with mom & dad on the bull which I simply refused to ride. This is where I made mistakes. Now I am feeling guilty of my crime.

AMRITA : Don’t feel low. I am with you. We are going to meet your sister now.

 

Both Pramod & AMRITA  went to see Meera immediately. As they reached home Meera was about to leave for her college.

 

AMRITA : Hi di. How r you?

Meera:- You are here. What a pleasant surprise. It took you long to come here. Why?

AMRITA : Sorry di. I wanted to meet you but could not make it.

Meera: Lucky girl. If you were late by 2-3 minutes I would have left for college.

AMRITA : Di. We have an important matter to be discussed with you. Let’s go to cafeteria.

Meera: All right.

As Meera starts her Activa, Pramodlash gives her the keys of Enfield and says, “Royal Enfield is a kind of bike you must ride because it suits to your personality.”

 

Meera: Surprisingly ok but we need one more bike as AMRITA  is with us.

Pramod: She can drive the activa & let me become your pillion.

AMRITA :- I don’t agree with you. How I can miss an opportunity to ride the bull as pillion with Meera di ! Your desire can be fulfilled later because you are her sweet brother but this time let me become her pillion.

Both started quarreling with each other. Looking at the importance of time Meera intervened and said, “Ok guys you both can ride the bull as pillion. I do triples on it”.

 

Meera sat nicely on bull and asked Pramod to sit between her and AMRITA . In one stroke she kick started the bike. She maintained moderate speed 60 Kph. She was driving with two pillions so effortlessly though she was driving the bicycle. Pramod was in a new world of ecstasy. He was sitting sandwich between two beautiful girls. Though he always remained pillion to Meera on her previous vehicle but riding as pillion with his sister on bull was a new thrilling experience for him. He never thought that riding the bull as pillion can be much more delighting than riding it by own. He just put his chin on her left shoulder and held her waist tightly. AMRITA  too was enjoying the best moment of her life. She was inspired by Meera and made up her mind to learn to drive the bull. Within few minutes they reached the cafeteria. Meera found parking place and put the bike on center stand. The trio went in.

 

Meera : Now tell me the matter you wanted to discuss with me.

Pramod: I have already done the half work by handing over the keys of bull to you permanently and another half work on my part is to request you to make me competent in biking. Di I know that on number of occasions I committed crimes by not giving you the bike when you needed it most due to which you had to suffer a lot. You always needed a strong vehicle like the Enfield but you were happy with your previous two-wheelers. And when I was gifted my dream bike I tried to keep it away from you. I was under the impression that you would take it away from me but you did not ask me my bike. Very soon I realized that this heavy bike is not for me, it means for somebody like you who has always been on the driving seat of any vehicle which came to your hand. I wanted to reveal my inability of handling the bigger bikes and wanted to surrender my bull to you but my male ego and selfishness came in between. At last I put the entire story to AMRITA  who opened my eyes and advised me to open my mind genuinely to you.

 

Pramod was in tears and could not say much. He fell down at his sister’s feet. Meera quickly picked and hugged him. She made him at home and sit comfortably again.

 

Meera: You are my sweet little brother. You don’t need to feel guilty of anything. You did nothing wrong. I avoided using your bike on purpose as I wanted you to become self-sufficient but it is my fault not to teach you driving of bull & my previous bikes. It is actually I who needs to apologize.

 

Taking stock of situation AMRITA  said, Di “Please teaches Pramod & me the biking, train us in handling of bigger & heavier bikes”.

 

Pramod: Di promises me that you would always drive me as pillion on your bull.

AMRITA : Di it seems like Pramod is willing to ride the bike as pillion. Once I get trained in riding bikes I would buy en Enfield for myself and would take the full charge of Pramod from you.

 

Pramod: I would love to see you on the saddle of your own bull and become your pillion. This is what I am getting used to now.

Meera: Ok guys. Your training session will start from tomorrow. Be prepared for it.

 

Meera dropped AMRITA  & Pramod to their college and left for her college. It was the first time when she rode the bull to her college. It was the same road she had to drive activa below the speed of 50 Kph but now she was flying at 110 Kph. She reached the college within 12-15 minutes. She could not believe how quickly she crossed 30 KM. When she entered the college premises everyone stunned to see her riding majestically the Enfield. The boys looked at her as if she had come from a different planet. She was taken photographs by her classmates. Some boys congratulated her on having one of the best bikes in fact she was the only girl who possessed the bull. Soon she became the news of college. She was requested to give pose on her bull by her classmates. Many boys of other branches could not believe that a girl who had come college riding Activa till last day, now suddenly transformed in to a girl who came college by the bull. In evening when she came to parking lot where her bike was parked many boys were already present there to see a glimpse of her. As she removed the center stand of bull and kick started it, hundreds of snapshots were taken. Some boys tried to follow her to make a video clip with their 100 cc bicycles but once she raised speed above 100 Kmp, they were helpless to follow her. When she came back to home she was welcomed and congratulated by Pramod and her parents. They were extremely happy to see their daughter on her majestic bike.


TO BE CONT.........

READ NEXT PART HERE

Post a Comment

0 Comments