FEMALE BIKE RIDER : RIDER BHABHI

 

I am rakesh. i lost my parents when i was 15 .since then my elder brother was everything to me.his name is vijay.our  parent's marriage was a love marriage, so my parent's families are not close to us.my brother took care of me and treated me as  his son. Few years ago my brother fall in a love with a girl who is not from our religion. Her name was nagma. I was not happy with this relation,but i hide my anger for my brother. even though they are from different religion her family was agree to this marriage.




My brother is 8 years elder to me and nagma ji is 6 year elder to me. their marriage was a simple function. after their marriage my brother told that even though nagmaji is only 6 years elder than me, obey her and treat her like mother. i had a problem to talk to her at first. on the day of their marriage my brother arranged a small party for his friends and my friends.by 9 pm all the friends has went. I was sitting simply in my room. nagmaji entered into my room. i got up from the chair soon after she ended to my room to show respect. she came to give me milk. she gave milk to me. i keep the milk on the table and touch her foot for blessing. she stopped me from touching her feet and hugged me. she told me that my brother told her that to care me as a son. she told me that i can see her like a good friend. tears came out of my eyes. she wipe my tears and hug me. she told me that she know everything about me from my brother.as it was late night she told me to sleep and she said good night to me and went to her room.

Next morning nagmaji had bath early morning and wake me up with a bed coffee.it was dream scene for me. i dream of such a Bhabhi (sister in law)  in my life. The only difference is that her hair was covered with her churidar  as her religion custom. I say good morning to her. She greeted me in return. She prepared breakfast and we all had it together. Then she went to kitchen for preparing lunch.me and my brother joined her in kitchen to help her in preparing lunch.3 of us enjoying prepared lunch.by the time 3 of us became very good friends. After lunch vijaybhai and nagmaji planned to go to a movie. They asked me to join them, but i rejected it as they r going for movie for first time after their marriage.as my parents were died in a road accident my brother don't tried his hand in driving. I told him to buy a car or bike for many time, but he don’t. He even don't allow me to learn driving.so i asked him whether i have to catch a taxi for them. vijaybhai told that they will go by bus and they went. After movie they reached home by 8 p.m.i  have already made the dinner. We all had dinner together. nagmaji appreciate my cooking skill And after dinner we all went for sleep.

Days passed.my brother got transferred to America   as his company was a U.S based one. I felt very sad by this news. Before he go he called me and told me to obey whatever nagmaji tell and to be a good boy. Day before he go i saw he crying. He told to his wife that he is feeling sad to leave us. He told nagmaji to take care of me. next day he went to america.it has created a silence in our house. two days after he went, my college life began that was my first day to my college.in the morning i got ready to go to my college. nagmaji told me she has to go to her  house today and she will return before i return from my college. her house is about 45 km from our place.my college is on the way. we both waited for bus.

Buses on this route are very few after a long wait  a bus came, but we can't able to enter in it as the bus is over crowded  with our college students.so nagmaji told me that we can catch a auto to my college. I catch a auto and we both went to my college. She came to my collegeand  went after leaving me in my class.

In the evening somehow i enter in to the bus.as soon as i enter to my house, I was surprised by seeing a SLINGSHOT bike in our house.



By seeing the bike i thought that any of nagmaji's relative has came. But when i entered into the house nobody was there, i asked nagmaji whose bike is it? she just told to get fresh.

i hav taken bath meanwhile  she prepared tea for me. i again asked her about the bike,she told me that it belongs to her brother and asked me that can we have dinner from outside. I agreed, she told me to get ready. I thought that her brother have come to drop her. But I can't see him anywhere. I thought that he may be taking rest in her room.

I got ready, she  was waiting for me in sitting room. She was wearing a blue churidar. her hair is covered with her shall.as i entered into sitting room she asked me can we go. I asked about her brother. She told me that his brother got a job in Delhi and went there. I asked her then how this bike reached here . she replied that she brings the bike here as nobody uses the bike there and her her father told her to take it.

I still can’t believe that , she can ride a motorcycle

But she closed the door and mounted on the bike. She kick start the bike  and asked me to sit.it was first time i am travel on a bike.as we entered into road everyone is looking at nagmaji as no girl in our village ride bike before. She asked me to hold her tightly .i hold her around her waist. I asked her when she learn bike riding. she told that she learn riding at 14when she was just in 10th class .she also told that her father bought this bike for her but after marriage she gave it to her brother because her brother don't allow her  to ride.

I asked whether  my brother knows about her riding skills , she said yes he is well aware about it and they many time go for a long ride , she told me that she bring this bike to drop me college everyday, i feel so happy by hearing that .she was riding at  good pace with full control .her hairs was flying in wind and touching my face. she asked me whether her hairs  making disturbance. I told it’s not a problem. soon we reached a hotel and had our dinner. All at hotel were watching as she was starting the bike. we return to our home

After that day she uses to drop me my college every day on bike , I was quiet impress with her riding skills and feels proud to have such a rider bhabhi

Post a Comment

0 Comments