FEMALE BIKE RIDER : FIVE DRESSES FBR LOVES TO WEAR WHILE RIDING MOTORCYCLE

 There are lots of female bike riders these days from aged woman to teenager girls , all sorts of woman riding various types of motorcycles  in all part of country , these woman have different choices about the dresses they love to wear while riding motorcycle however being a female bike rider myself i too have my choices and preferences while riding motorcycle 

Saree 



saree is known as traditional Indian dress , every Indian woman loves to wear on different occasion but riding a motorcycle wearing saree is not an easy job but i like it most 

it is easy if you are wearing saree in marathi style but quite hard if you wrapped saree in north Indian style however i tried it with both style but being north Indian i love to ride in north Indian style saree 

while riding a motorcycle in traditional saree i feel that i am a real Indian woman who is strong and bold and can achieve anything in my life 

my husband motivates me to ride motorcycle in saree first time , i was little hesitate and thought its quiet impossible to ride a motorcycle in saree but he says 

"when queen of jhasi rides horse in saree why you can't ride a motorcycle in saree "

after that day i ride motorcycle in saree many time and rides different types of motorcycles too 

the best moment of my riding motorcycle in saree is 5 year back on karva chauth 

i was fully prepared with a majestic read colour saree both of my hands full of bangles and lots of make up and full gold jewelry 

i rode bullet classic to reach my friends house where many woman are gather to celebrate karva chauth 

i rode around 11km to reach there 

SALWAR SUIT 



salwar suit is next popular dress among Indian woman , most of Indian woman wears salwar suit on daily basis , me too wear salwar since my teenage and wear it till date in daily routine 

this is the dress in which i start riding motorcycle in my teens , the comfort zone i feel riding motorcycle in salwar suit is best for me and i found no other dress more comfortable than salwar suit while riding a motorcycle 

i think salwar suit is best dress for indian woman while riding motorcycle 


JEANS T SHIRT 



Being a rural girl , i got very less chances of wearing jeans in my teenage but thanks to my husband he never stop me wearing any kinds of cloths so even after my marriage i wear many sorts of western dresses and today at age of 40 i still wears jeans but due to my upbringing i am not quiet comfortable with jeans however i think most of young female bike riders loves to ride bike in jeans because its quiet easy riding a motorcycle in jeans plus with jeans you got pockets to carry your other stuff like keys and mobile .

the best dress for these days female bike riders is jeans t shirt 

SHORT NICKER WITH T SHIRT 



Young girls especially teenager girls loves bike riding in short dresses , they feel quiet comfortable in them however middle age woman like me never think of such thing 

but to surprise all of you , i too ride motorcycle in such short dresses , 

i have a cousin sister who lives in Singapore , i visited her many times she is younger to me and she is also a bike rider , i taught her bike riding , she uses to wear short dresses and tell me about the comfort zone she urge me to wear short dresses , so i do and i also use to ride in short dress also however i never try this in India


LEATHER PANTS AND JACKET  



When i was in college , i uses to wear leather pants with jackets in winters with face fully cover with helmet , the main reason is to avoid antisocial people , many people unnecessary start following me so to avoid them i wear such kind of dress but in summer its impossible to wear it so i have to cope with these idiot people 

riding in leather pants and jackets is one of the most memorable part of my riding experience no body dares to come near you and you feel like a superstar yourself


friends i select all the five dresses as on basis of my experiences if you find other dresses comfortable  please tell me in comment box 


Post a Comment

0 Comments