MY WIFE IS STUNT BIKE RIDER (STORY CONTINUES )

                           READ THE PREVIOUS PART AT

after reaching home jay asks roshini 
you are very awesome rider , not a rider but you are a perfect stunt rider why you hide this truth from me ?
i ask you many time but you always said that you can't ride why ? you speak lie 
roshini gave a glass of water to jay and ask him to calm down and start narrating her story 
as you know , my parents have three children including me and my two brothers , i am youngest child of my parents and everybody loves me in family so much , my parents and brothers fulfill every wish of mine , my both brothers start riding two wheeler at very young age , i use to watch how they ride the bike ? one day when no body is at home , i kick start the splendor of my brother and tried to ride it but fallen after few meters , after that incident i decide to learn bike riding , i ask my brother to teach me bike riding , he says i was too small for it , as i was just 14 year old at that time and even my brother start riding in age of 17 or 18 , but i start crying and stop eating food . 
soon my brother ready to teach me , i was quick leaner and with in a week i easily start riding the splendor on busy rodes , at that time even any boy of my class do not know bike riding , soon i start communicating with splendor bike mean while my brother buys a pulsar and after that day splendor is all mine , i was a pride owner of a bike at age of 15 only 
jay was quiet impressed and  said you just start riding at age of 14 and owns your personal motorcycle just at age of 15 wonderful 
you are much experience rider than me as i start riding motorcycle at age of 18 and owns my personal bike at age of 22 
jay wants to know more about roshini bike riding experiences so he asks what happen after that 
roshini start telling again 
with the time i became more and more better riders , i start riding big bikes like pulsar , ktm , cbz , many people in our neighbor talking about me but my family is quiet supportive so they have any issues about 
at the age of 18 i ride every type of scooter and bikes , now  i want a royal enfield bullet bike for  me but my parents especially my mother was not agree with me but my brother fulfill my wish and he gifted a brand new bullet motorcycle to me 
bullet has a different passion soon i became a hot talk in the college as i was the only girl in the college who came on the bullet , however a lots of girls uses motorcycle to communicate but i was only to ride bullet 
when i was 20 year old , i was returning from college suddenly a girl ridng bullet with her boyfriend as pillion stops at red light , i was also stopped at same red light suddenly a group of four boys on two bullet bike stops in between us , they first look at both of us and after that they start commenting 
girls are riding bullets , how can they handle such big bikes , they should ride scooty or sit as pillions after few seconds they  start abusing the boy being sited as pillion to a girl but the boys replies in smile in the meanwhile light goes green , boys roar their bikes , i slow down bike felling some fear but the other girl is quiet confident she start racing with boys and she headed towards empty highway , the boys also start following her , i was quiet impress with confidence of that girl so i also start following both of them 

after reaching highway , the scene was really awesome the girl was ridng her bullet bike on single wheel while the gang of boys was unable to pass her as she was riding much higher speed i follow them few kms after that the girl stops the bike , boys also stops near them  
soon i also reaches near to them 
the couple smiles and the boy who sited back as pillion came down and said to other boys 
so kids , who is the better rider the girl or you ? 
all four boys put their heads down and apologize for their behavior    
the girl also came down and said its ok but remember girls are equally talented as boys but due to society norms they  hesitate to do things 
all four boys touches her feet and say sorry again and move ahead 
after that i reaches near them and praise the girl for her awesome riding skills and wonderful stunt riding 
at that point of time i think that her boyfriend is the one who teaches her bike riding and stunt so i ask him to teach me bike stunts but the guy smiles and told me that he even don't know bike riding 
in their relationship her girlfriend is the only person who knows bike riding and she is a professional stunt biker soon i realize my mistake and ask the lady to teach me bike stunts 


the girl is quiet polite and ready to teach me 
we exchange our mobile numbers nd she promise me to teach stunt riding in next month 
guys this this part of story takes rest here 
in the next part we will see how roshini learns bike stunts ....
and why she hide the truth from jay ? 
to be cont........

Post a Comment

0 Comments