FEMALE BIKE RIDER STORIES : FBR DOING STUNTS

   READ PREVIOUS PARTS HERE 

PART 1 - MEETING A FEMALE BIKE RIDER

PART 2 - A LONG RIDE WITH FBR

PART 3 - FBR BECOME GIRL FRIEND

PART 4 - RIDER BULLET AND SUV

PART 6-- SHE IS EFFICIENT DRIVER TOO

PART 7 -- MY GIRLFRIEND TEACH ME BIKE RIDING




The next morning they woke up feeling refreshed. The adrenaline rush from the previous day had still not gone away. Rashmi went snorkeling in the sea that morning. She tried getting Manish to join her but he refused as he did not know how to swim. Manish was napping on the beach when he was awakened by someone calling out to him. It was Chris, an Australian woman they had met the previous day in their hotel during breakfast. They had become quite friendly then. They started chatting and Manish told her they had gone around on a bike the previous day. This got Chris all excited.

 


"Cool! Which bike did you guys ride?"

 

"It was a Ducati something...Don’t ask me the model or other details. I am the pillion, Rashmi is the rider."

 

Chris was surprised and impressed at this. " Rashmi is the rider. Wow that is so awesome."

 

"Yeah. She is a fantastic rider. Absolutely crazy about bikes she is. I think her mom must have dropped her headfirst on a bike or something when she was little."

 

"Hehe. So do you enjoy riding with Rashmi?"

 

"I love it. I mean I know almost nothing about bikes but riding with her gives me a huge thrill. Though, sometimes she takes it too far. Like yesterday, I was screaming for dear life and holding on to her with all my strength!"

 

"Hehe. Don’t exaggerate! But Rashmi seems to be my kind of a girl."

 

Then Chris revealed that she herself is a biker. In fact she used to be a pretty active stunt biker till a couple of years back. Just then Rashmi joined them. She too got pretty excited when she learned that Chris too is a biker. They got into an animated discussion on bikes which went on for some time.

 

"Oh! Poor Manish seems totally lost in our girl talk!"

 

"Thank you for noticing!"

 

"I have an idea. Rashmi, do you want to learn stunt biking? I know a friend here; I can borrow his bike for a couple of hours and teach you."

 

"That would be awesome! I have always been a journeywoman and ride a cruiser, but I would love to learn stunting!"

 

"Is it safe?" Manish was worried.

 

"Relax babe! I can handle it!"

 

"Manish you are right. Safety is a key concern. Rashmi shall have protective clothes on. I shall also evaluate Rashmi's driving ability before I let her do those stunts."

 

Manish was relieved. "I am relieved to hear. Why don’t you also impart some sense into her? She is crazy, does whatever she wants without a care about the risk!"

 

"BABE! RELAX!"

 

"Haha. You two make a cute couple. Come let’s go."

 


They were soon ready in an empty parking lot with a modified Yamaha sports bike and decked in sports gear. Chris first convinced herself of Rashmi's riding ability and allowed Rashmi to get a hang of the bike. She then proceeded to demonstrate stunts including wheelies, stop pies, leaning the bike at perilous inclinations and standing on the fuel tank. She gave Rashmi step by step instructions. Rashmi listened closely and was a quick learner. Still she took a few falls. This really frightened Manish but Rashmi was up and eager to have another go after each fall. Rashmi successfully managed to achieve a few stunts by the end of the session. Manish alternated between chewing his nails nervously and clapping wildly.

 

Finally, Rashmi climbed atop the fuel tank while the bike was in motion. This requires concentration and fine balance. However, Rashmi, ever the showoff, turned towards Manish and started blowing flying kisses at him and almost lost her balance in the process. She rightly got a good scolding from both Chris and Manish for this.

 

"You are a quick learner and good rider Rashmi. You made me proud. Keep practicing" Chris said.

 

"Thanks!"

 

"It’s time for Manish to do a stunt now." This stumped both Rashmi and Manish.

 

"I don’t know how to ride."

 

"He doesn’t know how to ride."

 

"I am aware of that. I shall take care of that, Believe me you will be so proud when you do this. It is a nice surprise for Rashmi too on her honeymoon."

 

Rashmi gave him her at least-hear-what-she-has-to-say look. Manish agreed saying ,"Ok but I don’t like broken bones."

 

Chris took him aside and explained to him the stunt. Rashmi observed his expressions intently. At first he seemed nervous and skeptical, then he seemed excited about something. Chris seemed to repeating something again and again and Manish listened carefully. Rashmi couldn’t figure out what they were talking. Finally, Chris started the bike and Manish mounted behind her.

 

She rode slowly and completed a small circuit. The second time, Manish gripped her shoulders firmly and gradually climbed up on the seat. Chris continued to drive slowly. He had a look of determination on his face. She then offered her one hand for support. Manish took it and gradually climbed atop her shoulders! Once he had settled comfortably there, both he had Chris extended their arms wide while the bike continued to move. He then blew kisses at Rashmi, who in turn whistled loudly and blew kisses back at him.

 

Chris stopped the bike. Getting off was a little tricky but they managed it. Manish was on a high. Rashmi and Manish embraced and kissed.

 

"I am so proud of you. I love you. We two should try that sometime!" said Rashmi.

 

"We will see about that!"

 

They thanked Chris and promised to stay in touch. Later that night as they went for a stroll on the beach, Manish told Rashmi,

 

"This is a most incredible honeymoon. In fact ever since I met you my life has turned upside down. I sometimes pinch myself and ask is this real or am I part of some fictionalized story which will have to end sometime with a specific agenda."

 

"Remember Manish what I always tell you. Real or fiction, the story is always about the journey not the destination.

 

 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. qeyamat waley din hazrat adam ka name kya ho ga
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWyd60jXqGA

    ReplyDelete