FEMALE BIKE RIDER STORIES : GIRLFRIEND TEACHES ME RIDING

   READ PREVIOUS PARTS HERE 

PART 1 - MEETING A FEMALE BIKE RIDER

PART 2 - A LONG RIDE WITH FBR

PART 3 - FBR BECOME GIRL FRIEND

PART 4 - RIDER BULLET AND SUV

PART 6-- SHE IS EFFICIENT DRIVER TOO


NOW STORY CONT....

The rest of the journey was without incident. The next morning, Manish was chatting with his mom, when he heard honking outside. Something told him to go out, and there he saw it was Rashmi, on an Enfield! He rushed out, delighted to see her on the Enfield.

“Hey”, he noticed it wasn’t her bike. “Whose bike is this?”



“This is my friend’s” said Rashmi. “I couldn’t accept that my guy was coming to my home and I couldn’t take him for a ride. Come on quick.”

 

“Rashmi you are looking really pretty today.” Manish continued to admire her; she was indeed looking hot in a bright orange salwaar kameez with earrings and bangles. “In fact, you and the bike look like beauty on the beast!”

 

Rashmi laughed her lovely laugh that Manish just loved. “Well I am here to whisk my Prince Charming away!”

Manish climbed on and they drove around the narrow, busy lanes of the city. They attracted a number of stares but Manish was used to these by now. He simply held her tighter.

“You know Manish, I have been thinking. We are going to be married for life now. Let us now agree to go on a bike trip every city we visit from now on.”

“Agreed.”

“Great. That is why I was so keen on us doing this bike ride.”

As they approached Rashmi’s home, she told him, “Manish, my childhood best friend is here for the wedding. I want you to meet her.”

As they entered, he saw a vaguely familiar face approach them.

“REEMA!”, said Rashmi. “This is my fiancé Manish.”

“Manish, this is REEMA. She is my best friend and my guru. She is the one who taught me to ride a Bullet. Even the Bullet we just rode is hers.”

 

“Hi Manish” REEMA struck out her hand to greet him but Manish was star struck. He now recalled who she was, she was THE REEMA SINGH . A champion tennis player, she had recently broken into the WTA top-100 rankings. She had now settled in the US.

 

Manish finally gathered his wits. “Hi REEMA. I didn’t know you were Rashmi’s friend. I am a huge fan. And Rashmi NEVER told me!” He shot an accusing glance at Rashmi who just shrugged.

REEMA smiled at this. “So Rashmi this is the cute pillion rider you couldn’t stop gushing about. I must say he is quite handsome.”

Manish blushed.

“Oh he is blushing, how sweet!” Both girls burst into giggles at this. Manish blushed even  more.

 

At 5’7”, REEMA was a vision of athleticism. While dressed conservatively in a salwar kameez, Manish could tell that there were rippling muscles underneath. How many times had he watched her rippling muscles at play on TV as she hit those powerful groundstrokes!

 

“Anyways, I am just glad REEMA could take time out of her busy schedule and be here.” Said Rashmi.

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world dear.”

With that they went inside. JYOTI, Manish’s sister who was already there inside with their parents immediately cornered him.

“Oh my god Bhaiyya did you see who babhi’s friend is?”

“Yeah I know.”

“Isn’t this awesome?! This is going to be the best wedding ever!”

 

Manish couldn’t agree more.

Later in the afternoon, Rashmi dragged Manish out and led him to the Activa.

“What? Do you want to take out the Activa?” Manish asked incredulously.

“Yes. Remember I had told you I will teach you to drive an Activa someday?”

Manish groaned. “But I don’t want to learn driving. I have decided to leave the driving to you.”

“No Manish, it is always handy to know driving. Suppose there is an emergency and I am not around? I am a good teacher, come on.”

They both smiled as they simultaneously remembered the last “teaching” experience of car driving. Manish playfully warned her not to repeat a similar mischief this time around.

“Oh God! Just stop making excuses and come on now.”

Manish reluctantly agreed. But when she asked him to sit in the driver’s seat, he flatly refused.

“You want me to drive here?! Are you crazy! I don’t want to crash into somebody. Take me to some empty stretch of road where I can practice. Else forget it.”

 

“AREY baba, it is the simplest thing in the world. Besides I am there, why worry?”

 

But Manish was adamant, so she assumed the controls and drove in search of an empty road. This wasn’t easy and they finally found one some distance away.

 

“Okay now, see the best thing is that this is an automatic start. You just need to press this button and your scooty is ready to go. No need to worry about kick starting it.”

 

“Rashmi? Just wondering, why do you hate the switch start so much?”

 


“I don’t hate it, it’s just that for me part of the biking experience is hearing it roar after a powerful kick. But the auto start is really convenient, particularly for someone like you who may want to ride only rarely. Kicking may be tricky for you. But my biker blood rebels against it.”

 

Rashmi moved to the pillion seat and put her arms around Manish and drove the Activa. But when she asked Manish to take charge of the controls, he quickly lost balance. This happened a few times.

“Hmm, maybe the weight is too much for you. Let us try with me off the scooty.” Said Rashmi.

“NO! Don’t leave me alone Rashmi. In fact let us just go home.”

“Arrey, I am right here babe. Don’t worry it’s just a matter of practice. Relax, you will do fine.”

 

Manish started the Activa and indeed found it easier to drive. However he quickly lost balance and nearly swerved off the road. Scared he looked at Rashmi but she cheered him on. With her encouragement and numerous trials he gradually gained control but was finding turning the scooty especially difficult. A couple of times, she had to physically prevent the scooty and him from tumbling over.

 

“You know dear, while I have ridden as a pillion with you so many times, this is the first time I am trying my hand at riding a two wheeler. And now I realize it’s not so easy to drive even an Activa, so now I can really appreciate what it must take to drive a Bullet!”

 

“Aww, don’t worry babe, just practice, you will improve. And besides you and I have different skills and strengths, so no point comparing ok?” she came over and gave him a peck on his cheek.

“I wasn’t comparing, wouldn’t even dream of doing that. I was just saying that I will now appreciate our rides on your Bullet even more!”

 

Over the next couple of hours, Manish’s driving and confidence gradually improved. He was now able to ride with her seated as well.

“Oops! Look at the time! My mom is going to kill me!” Rashmi spoke in fright. “Shift back, we need to go.”

“Shall I drive? I think I am getting a hang of it…”

“Sorry babe, no time now. We should have been home fifteen minutes ago.”

Manish quickly shifted to the back seat. Rashmi drove like a mad woman. In fact Manish was surprised that an Activa could move that fast. He actually had to hold tight as Rashmi drove without TAKING BRAKES through narrow lanes amidst busy traffic of all kinds and did all sorts of crazy overtaking. When they got home, Manish said,

 I can’t believe you drove the Activa that fast! Did you put an extra engine below or something?”

“No time for jokes now Mr. Funny Guy, need to rush.”

TO BE CONT...........

Post a Comment

0 Comments