FEMALE BIKE RIDER STORIES : MEETING WITH A FEMALE BIKE RIDER

 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE 

RIDER MOM



Manish was working for a reputed IT firm in Mumbai since the past 4 years. He was a shy, skinny but nice guy whose life had become a routine. One day his mother called him up and informed him that the daughter of her old friend had just completed her MBA from one of the reputed MBA colleges in India and had landed a job with a large bank in Mumbai. Her friend had no relatives in Mumbai and was worried for her daughter. Manish's mother wanted him to help the girl settle down and watch out for her. Manish being a nice guy was more than happy to help, but he was stunned when he first saw her. Rashmi was a tall, confident beauty, 2 years younger to him. He had expected to meet a typical small town girl, but she was very confident and trendy. She was at 5'10" taller than him at 5'8", but the difference seemed even more because of how they carried themselves. While she stood erect, he tended to slouch. She was also very intelligent but was very down to earth and behaved with him in a very friendly and respectful manner. While Manish would normally be very nervous around a girl like Rashmi, she put him at ease. Over the next 2 weeks, he helped her settle down completely, including finding her a rental place in Andheri, helping her move her luggage and arranging other small thing like getting her mobile connection.

 GANG OF FEMALE BIKE RIDER

Now they were at her new home after she have  just completed moving in. The posh place indicated she must be drawing a handsome salary. With that thought, Manish sighed to himself once again, she is way out my league . however  he was jolted out of his thoughts by Rashmi, "The rest of my stuff should arrive by Friday. I was just wondering, umm, if you know, see I am not so much of a big city person and these 2 weeks have been crazy. I was thinking of going out of town on Saturday for a break with a friend. Would you want to come along with us? My mom would feel much better if you were around as well else she would be so worried. Of course I totally understand if you say no, you have done so much already for me, but it would be fun."

 CHASING THIEF

Manish was stumped at this request. He felt blood gushing to his face but managed to mumble “Let me see..umm...yeah it should be ok I guess. Where do you want to go?"

 

"Great. You leave the planning to me. I shall call you on Friday.  And thanks once again."

 

"Oh ok bye."

 

Manish could barely contain his excitement over the next 3 days as he waited for Rashmi's call. Finally, the call came.

 

"Hi Stud. Hope you are free tomorrow."

 

"Hi. Yes, yes of course."

 

"Great, let’s go to Murud Janjira tomorrow. I hear it’s a beautiful place and an awesome drive."

 

"Oh. It’s quite far off. Let me find out the bus timings."



 

"You leave that to me. Your place is on the way from mine. I shall meet you outside your place at 5 am."

 

"5 am. Is it safe for you to take an auto at that time?"

 

"Oh don’t worry. Mumbai is a very safe city. I shall be fine."

 

"Oh ok"

 

"Cool. See you then. Bye"

 

"Ok bye"

 

The next morning, Manish got ready and waited with bated breath for Rashmi.

Suddenly, he heard her call out "Hi Manish."

He could hardly believe his eyes. Here was Rashmi astride a Royal Enfield attired in jeans and a leather jacket. She was just straightening out her hair after taking out her helmet.

Manish was too shocked for words. Rashmi giggled seeing his reaction. She was used to seeing these reactions. She thought he looked really cute.

 RIDER MOTHER IN LAW

"Hello Rashmi. Nice bike, whose is it?"

 

"Glad you have finally woken up. I thought I would have to rush you to the emergency room or something. Of course it is mine."

Manish who was blushing very deeply let out a weak laugh hearing Rashmi tease him. Rashmi smiled even more broadly.

"No it was just...."

 

"It’s ok , I am used to hear such reactions. This beast finally arrived yesterday and I was so restless without it. It has always been with me wherever I go."

 

"Oh, do you know how to ride it?"

 

"Of course silly, how do you think it came here? Flying?". She giggled at her own joke and he too smiled a bit.

 

"I mean Murud is so far off, are you sure you can ride it all the way? it may be better we take a bus or something."

 

"BUS?!! Are you CRAZY? You have this 500cc beast to ride on and you want to go by bus?! Don’t worry, you will be fine, you are in good hands. I have been riding since I was 15. This distance is nothing for me , I have ridden much larger distances. Come on, I have brought you a helmet wear this and hop on. It will be a good ride, I promise."

 

She thrust him his helmet and he couldn’t resist her any longer so he meekly put on the helmet. He fumbled a bit wearing the helmet, so she helped him put it on. While doing so, as her fingers brushed his face, he felt a thrill despite his embarrassment. He was glad all his roommates were fast asleep and not there to see his situation. Here was this younger girl driving a Bullet and he could not even drive an Activa. However, he quickly hopped on to get along fast.

 RIDER GIRLFRIEND

"Where is your friend?"

 


"Oh, she couldn't come, some urgent last minute work."

 

With that Rashmi gave the bike a powerful kick and it roared to life. She revved an engine a couple of times just to impress Manish.

 

"Say, Manish  do you ride?"

 

"What...no, no I don’t. I thought you said you could ride the entire distance."

 

"Of  course. I was just asking. Anyways, Rashmi doesn’t let anyone else ride her beast. Only Rashmi shall ride this."

"Oh"

Rashmi sensed his embarrassment, and decided to put him to ease.

 

“Don’t worry Manish, the journey is not just about the rider but equally about the pillion. And I am sure you will make an excellent pillion, not just now but for many journeys to come. Just enjoy the ride."

 

With that they set off.

 

To be continued..........

READ NEXT PART HERE

A LONG RIDE WITH FEMALE BIKE RIDER

Post a Comment

0 Comments