FEMALE BIKE RIDER STORIES : LADY RIDER DOING TRIPLING

    READ PREVIOUS PARTS HERE 

PART 1 - MEETING A FEMALE BIKE RIDER

PART 2 - A LONG RIDE WITH FBR

PART 3 - FBR BECOME GIRL FRIEND

PART 4 - RIDER BULLET AND SUV

PART 6-- SHE IS EFFICIENT DRIVER TOO

PART 7 -- MY GIRLFRIEND TEACH ME BIKE RIDING




NOW STORY CONT....

 

That evening Manish and his dad went over to play a game of cards with Rashmi’s dad at the latter’s house. The game was heated and competitive and went on till late in the night. By the time it was over, they realized that there was an auto strike from that evening. They had all forgotten about it. Unfortunately, the driver wasn’t around. Both Rashmi and her mom’s hands were with fresh wet mehendi and neither could drive them back.

 

“Doesn’t your Dad drive?” Manish asked Rashmi.

“No. when we just brought this car, he began learning to drive. One day while learning he bumped into somebody. Thankfully, nobody was hurt, but this incident frightened poor Dad so much that he refused to drive and now relies either on his Activa or on mom or the driver to drive him around.”

“Oh. What do we do now?”

That is when it struck Rashmi to ask REEMA who lived next door to drop them back. Luckily REEMA was at home and she readily agreed.

REEMA, to Manish’s surprise came on the Bullet. He had expected her to come in a car.

 

“How do we go in this REEMA? It’s late; you will first drop one of us and then return for the other.”

 

“Hey this is a big bike and can easily handle the three of us. Plus you are not that far off.”

 

Manish was amazed, she was suggesting tripling. He was thinking of some excuse, when his Dad said “Let’s go!” This surprised Manish just nodded. Manish climbed behind REEMA and his Dad behind him. They took off and Manish placed his hands on her shoulder. He was pleased to feel her strong shoulder muscles. REEMA was as good a driver as they come and got them home comfortably. Manish’s dad thanked her and went inside. Manish hung around and chatted a bit. She told him about her hectic tour schedule and her hardcore practice sessions. He was impressed.

“So REEMA, are you also as bike crazy as Rashmi?”

“Are you kidding? I was the one who infected her with the road bug. In fact, while Rashmi is like my kid sister she is only one year younger to me. So we have done all sorts of things together growing up. I must say you are one lucky guy. She is a great girl.”

“I know, I pinch myself every now and then to see if I am dreaming.”

REEMA laughed. “I must say you have a nice sense of humor and seem a genuine guy. Rashmi is so lucky to have you too. I wonder when I will have my cute pillion rider.”

“I am sure you can have any man you want.”

 

“Any man ,But not the Right man.” She sighed. “Any ways goodnight, you have a long day ahead”

 

“Good night.” As Manish was walking back home, she called out to him. “Hey Manish, I forgot, today I taught your sister how to ride my Bullet. She is a quick learner I must say!”

 

With that she drove off, leaving behind a bemused and stunned Manish.


TO  BE CONT...........

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Really good story. Read the whole thing in one go. Your imagination and English is quite good. Waiting for more such stories.

    ReplyDelete