rider mom

this is pleasant Sunday and i decide to enjoy whole day . my name is rahul 24 and i am only child of my parents so they love me both. my father is in air force and he is posted in Bangalore . so i live with my mother only.
i called my mom and told her that today i want to enjoy the day
mom : what will you do whole day?
rahul: first i will go to long ride then have lunch in restaurant then watch movie then in evening i will eat pizza then again a long ride then dinner then back to sweet home
mom : ok let me ready

you are thinking why mom is going to ready?
hmmm she is going to ride the motorcycle
why should n i ?
hmmm.... i cant because i cant walk? due to polio
in mean time mom gets ready
wearing her favorite red color suit tied hairs properly
now she help me to get on bike now she sits and the journey begins
after crossing small lanes she moved up to highways and speed up the bike i ask her to run faster and hug her tightly she geared up and told me we are riding at pace of 110kmph .
she starts passing many riders and they cant believe a lady in her late fifties riding so fast that despite their best efforts they cant catch her.
after an hour journey we reaches to my favorite restaurant. they all know everything about us so their is no curiosity .
then we reaches to watch movie , the parking boy seems to be in quiet shocked situation when he saw a old lady riding and her son is sitting back.
after the movie we rushes to pizza hut.
then again a long ride.
then i decide not to take dinner and we return to home.
my mother learns bike ride at age of 36 just for me , she takes me to ride and everything demanded by me is fulfilled by her.
i love my rider mom

Post a Comment

1 Comments