FEMALE BIKE RIDER : STRONG LADY PART 1

 

My name is raj, I am a college student. My age

is 22. I am studying in a city near my village. I

Am staying alone as my parents expired at my early

age itself. My maternal uncle  sponsored my studies along

with some money left by my parents. But my uncle

also died a couple of years back.

The Village Administrative Officer of my village

was transferred. A new officer came to our village

last week, her name is niharika .She is a

divorced lady, in her mid 30s has two children. She has come from

nearby city, she is a very bold lady. She stays along with her

Children in a separate house.



 

She is very strict unlike the previous officer. So

often the panchayat president used to fight with

her. He was looking for a chance to transfer her

using his political power. But she is very honest

& bold, so he could not do anything.

One day, I had practical classes late in the

night. I got the last bus in the town & came near

my village at 11.30pm.. I have to go another 5 kms

to reach my house, but the path was not safe...

roads are broken due to rainy seson

, nostreet  light I was moving ahead with help of my mobile torch

Suddenly some local goons stops my way and ask of money

l. So I was afraid & standing

with my body severely shivering. In a few minutes,

i saw 2 more  bikes approaching towards me, 4 more goons  came &

start threatening me for money..

i gave them the 1200 Rs. i had, even then they were torturing

me to take something else. One of them took out a

knife & threatened to cut my throat.

I have no chance to escape  I thought this is my last day and have no hope  I closed my eyes and  start  praying to God

 

Suddenly , i heard the sound of a bullet

When I open my eyes I found that 

the goon  who had the knife on me was on the

fall on ground breathless.  when i got back my senses &

saw, it was a majestic scene.

She is our new village administrator  officer

She in her  red cotton saree with

fierce fully eyes was looking at the other 3

goons. they were slightly afraid because she

Demolished the first one in just one kick. she

then took the front portion of her saree & tied it

back... tied her loose hair into a bun.... all the

3 men attacked her together, but she just gave one

blow... and all 3 were thrown away... she had a

well-built  physique. Actually she was doing workout in gym for many years   should have gone to the gym

mean time goon came back again  but with

two more punches all of them were down.



then she told me to come with her.

She told that she drop me to my house

This was my first chance to be sit as pillion to any female bike rider

She is very awesome rider , she ride very heavy bullet motorcycle

With a ease and control on wet roads

That was a classic 350.

I was enjoying the ride with her suddenly a heavy rain start falling

She stops bike nearby my house , I told her to come inside

She came inside , I prepare tea for her

And told her that I became fan of her as she was a strong lady and I also wants a woman like her in my life , who is strong and confident

From there a new chapter of our friend ship begins

In next story

I will told about my next meeting with her

To be cont…………………

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. please continue with the next story of FEMALE BIKE RIDER : STRONG LADY PART 1. From there a new chapter of our friend ship begins

    In next story

    I will told about my next meeting with her

    To be cont………………… also, stories of policewoman riding bullets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FEMALE BIKE RIDER : STRONG LADY PART 1 please please please continue the second part. Also , post stories of policewoman riding bullet

    ReplyDelete