FEMALE BIKE RIDER : MY DAUGHTER RIDING BULLET ( PART- 3 )

 READ PREVIOUS PARTS FOR FULL ENJOYMENT


FEMALE BIKE RIDER SISTER

MY SISTER TEACH ME BIKE RIDING




It was time for Amrita to get her own bike. In her family her mother Mrs. ANITA was a private bank employee and her father Mr. SUBODH  was as an engineer in some private company. They had Maruti swift car and a bajaj chetak scooter at home. Her mother Anita drove to her office & back to home with bajaj chetak and sometimes in car also .  she can ride and drive easily Amrita had already told her mother about MEERA’s bullet and that she was learning biking from her. It was very hard for anita to believe that Amrita has learnt to ride the Men’s bike. Though she knew of her daughter’s affection for bikes but she was doubtful of her ability. Amrita had learnt what was going on in her mother’s mind. One day she borrowed the Royal Enfield from MEERA and drove to her residence with Pramod as pillion.


Pramod: Why are you so fast? You are over 90 Kph. I find it inconvenient to hug you tightly.
Amrita: Sorry dear. For a little while I forgot that you are sitting behind me. I slow down the bike.
Pramod: You are looking tensed. What is bothering you?
Amrita: My mom is not confident of my biking skills. She thinks I should not ride bikes. I don’t know why she thinks so.
Pramod: Your mother thinks so not because you cannot ride the bikes but because she has been very caring for you. She wants your safety, she does not want you to ride mean machines which may cause accident. But what she does not know that you are 100 times better than an average male biker like me and others. In your first day you rode the bike so effortlessly as if you were a professional biker. I never came across such a talented biker girl like you and MEERA di.
Amrita: Thanks Pramod. You are my heart.
Pramod held her waist tightly and started kissing her neck. Amrita could not control herself. She slowed down and moved back to kiss Pramod. There was a lip-lock.




Pramod: Please look straight Amrita. We are in one of the busiest city roads. I am afraid people are gazing at us.
Amrita: Don’t worry about them. This is something they should get used to now. As far as your safety is concerned I have full control over the bike. You are 100 percent safe with me.
Pramod: You know what I feel when you are at the helmet ? It’s like heaven when you take me out on this majestic bike. I wish I would always ride with you as your pillion.
Amrita: Your wish will always be fulfilled.


As Amrita arrived her home along with Pramod her mom Anita saw her at the helm of bike. She parked it and went in.
Pramod: Hello aunty. How are you?
Anita: Hello son. It is great to see you here. How are your mother and sister?
Pramod: MEERA di & mom are well. They often talk about you. But you have not visited my home to meet them for a long time.
Anita: I was planning to come and see them next week.
Pramod: Why not today? Your office is off. We are also free from our college. Let us go there now.
Anita: all right. Before leaving for your home, first have your breakfast and coffee.
Ajay & Amrita took breakfast and coffee.
Anita: How would we go there? I think we should use the Car. Let me bring the car out of garage.
Amrita : Hold on mom. I wish to give you the ride of bullet today. Believe me it would be lot of fun for you. Pramod would drive your scooter.
Pramod: Amrita is right. We should not use car for a less distance and it is also difficult to drive the car on major traffic roads.

With a bit hesitation Anita said, “As you decide”. That was the moment Amrita was waiting for. She made Anita sat behind her and started the bull with her mighty kick. Amrita drove the bike at moderate speed. Pramod on Anita’s scooter was following the bull. Anita could not believe that her little daughter was riding the so-called the heavy bike effortlessly on city’s traffic roads. Anita was as stunned as others were. Whoever saw this 19 years old girl on the saddle of bullet could not believe in his eyes. Some boys kept looking at her which caused them unbalanced their vehicles and they fell down. Anita was closely observing each movement of Amrita as to how easily she was controlling the bike on narrow roads where she (Anita) herself cannot curb her vehicle well. Even Pramod was unable to drive well. During his ride the scooter got off at 2 points of time. He came close to bull and said, “I am fed with this uncontrollable traffic because I am not used to driving under these circumstances. I should have come on your bike.”

Amrita: Come on Pramod. We are about to reach your home in a few minutes. Just keep patience for a little while. I promise I would never let you drive any vehicle in heavy traffic areas.

For Anita it was an eye-opener ride. She had changed her opinion about Amrita’s biking skill. She realized how wrong she had been before. She made up her mind to buy a motorcycle for Amrita.



Post a Comment

0 Comments