FEMALE BIKE RIDER : MY GIRLFRIEND BUYING BULLET MOTORCYCLE FOR HER

 READ PREVIOUS PARTS 

SISTER RIDING BULLET

SISTER TEACH ME BIKE RIDING

MY DAUGHTER RIDING BULLET



Amrita reached Pramod’s residence along with Anita. They were welcomed by MEERA & Madhu.
MEERA: How are you? You took long time to come here. We were about to see you this week.
Anita: Being working women I have to spend minimum 9 hours at office and when I return home, I got involved in household activities. Even sometimes I could not spend time with my family. Madhu how are you? What is going on with you these days?
Madhu: Things are going well. But there is one thing I am worried about these days. Since I sold the LML Vespa, I got dependent on MEERA who takes me out on her bullet. I do not want to disturb her again and again.
MEERA: No mom. I do not get disturbed when you ask me to take you out. I learnt from you to shoulder the responsibilities of home.


Anita: You are right Madhu. A housewife has to go out of home for many times in a day to perform several household works. Our husbands come out with funny reasons when we ask them to visit market and bring vegetables & other items. MEERA is very sincere daughter. She not only does maintain her study but also perform household works.
Madhu: I am therefore required to get my own vehicle.
Anita: MEERA What magic have you played on us? I am highly impressed with the way you chose Enfield for yourself. You taught Amrita the same & made her proficient in it. She rode me here on your bullet. She was looking good. You both girls have taken me by surprise.
MEERA: I was happy with my previous vehicles. But I always needed a strong one. When Pramod was presented this bike on his birthday he happily offered it to me. Now we both share it.
Pramod: Let me make corrections. I handed over the bull to MEERA di as she is the best rider for it and I am now learning the biking from her.
Anita : I am also required to buy a two wheeler for Amrita and she would decide what she wants to ride. BTW in my opinion she must go for a strong bike like Royal Enfield Classic.
Having heard this, Amrita jumped out of her shoes with happiness. She was congratulated by MEERA, Pramod & other ladies. She thanked Anita and MEERA.
Anita: Tomorrow we all will go to the showroom and get a bike for Amrita. MEERA you have to be there to help Amrita to choose the best one for her as she cannot it do without you.
MEERA: Of course. We all will be present there for Amrita.

Next day Anita took Madhu, SUBODH, RAJIV & Pramod to the bike dealer in her SWIFT  car. While MEERA drove the bull with Amrita as pillion. In showroom , the staff was quiet surprise to saw two girls coming on bullet motorcycle for buying another bullet motorcycle


how ever showroom manager tolds them these days he saw a rise in female bike riders and more girls opted for motorcycles these days and many female riding bullet these days

 Amrita test drove many models and choose the classic 350 and finally bought it. She was congratulated by all. Pramod was the one who was extremely happy to see her girl friend at the helm of Bullet. He just sat behind Amrita and enjoyed the ride back to home. That was the first time when he did not become her sister’s pillion. MEERA was also happy to see that her brother’s responsibility had been shifted from her to Amrita. Since then Amrita was seen riding Pramod to college and other places on her classic 350. In other words pillion seat of her bike was reserved permanently only for him. In every morning Amrita would usually pick Pramod up to college on her bull and dropped him in evening. After a break of 2 hours she would come again to take him to coaching classes and dropped him at home at 10 pm.

the couple is fully enjoy the riding bullet motorcycle 

READ NEXT PART HERE 

CHASING A THIEF

Post a Comment

0 Comments