FEMALE BIKE RIDER STORIES : FEMALE BIKE RIDER PROPOSE ME

  READ PREVIOUS PARTS HERE 

PART 1 - MEETING A FEMALE BIKE RIDER

PART 2 - A LONG RIDE WITH FBR

PART 3 - FBR BECOME GIRL FRIEND

PART 4 - RIDER BULLET AND SUV

NOW STORY CONT....

Things went on like this for some more time. They did a few more trips. Each trip was a unique, enjoyable experience on its own and they never tired of it.

 


One night, after little over a year had passed since their first meeting, Manish was fast asleep when his phone rang.

“Hi babe, did I wake you up?”

“Hmm…….hello Rashmi. Is everything ok?” he glanced at the clock. It was past midnight.

“Yeah, everything’s fine. Listen just be ready ok. I shall pick you up in 10 minutes.”

“Why..” but Rashmi had hung up before he could finish his sentence.

Manish quickly got dressed and was waiting down by the time Rashmi arrived. She looks so majestic on her faithful steed, the Bullet he thought.

“What’s the matter Rashmi?” She was dressed in a black T shirt and dark blue jeans with her long hair pulled back in a ponytail. She looks lovely, however casually she is dressed he thought.

 


“Nothing, do I need a reason to see my boyfriend.”

“It’s mid night Rashmi! I was worried!”

“Oh, just hop on.”

He climbed on and they took off. While by now he had been on a number of highway trips with her and a few short journeys within the city but this time he was to experience something new. Rashmi whizzed down the late night streets of Mumbai at high speed and the Bullet let out a thunderous roar that seemed to echo off the surrounding buildings. For Manish, late night city driving was like being on a roller coaster ride; he was frightened and ecstatic at the same time. He wanted to both get off the ride and remain forever.

After zooming around like this for about half an hour, she stopped the bike near Haji Ali. She dismounted from the bike but as he was getting off she stopped him.

“Wait. Please just stay there. I want to ask you something.”

Manish remained seated and looked at her quizzically.

“Manish even though I have known you for a year now, I feel like I have known you forever. You complete me. Your support means a lot to me and you let me be myself and have encouraged me to fully utilize my talents. Manish, I want to ask you, will you marry me?”

Manish was stunned. But he quickly gathered himself.

“Yes of course, dear. You are the most amazing thing to have ever happened to me.”

They both hugged. Then to his surprise, Rashmi started crying.

“I am sorry; it’s the girly side in me.”

“Well I am glad to see this side for a change.” Said Manish and she couldn’t help but laugh.

 

“You know, I always wanted to propose to you with you on the bike. After all, this bike has been as much a part of our journey as you and me”, she sniffed. He couldn’t agree more.

She wiped away her tears and they set off on a long walk along the sea shore and drank juice at the juice center. The quietness of the night and the sea breeze seemed to envelop their oneness completely and both were in bliss.

 

After a long time, she suddenly saw the time and yelped. “Look at the time! We need to get you home boy.” Manish groaned but followed her.

 


After she had dropped him home, neither slept a wink that night. They spoke to their respective parents the next morning and to their delight, both sets of parents were overjoyed at the decision and fully supported them. The engagement was a quiet ceremony at Manish’s place. There Rashmi was introduced to Manish’s parents and sister JYOTI. JYOTI was almost 10 years younger to Manish and had just turned 18. She was studying in a local college and was a talented basketball player. JYOTI was completely smitten by Rashmi and started looking up to her as a role model.

TO BE CONT.......

Post a Comment

0 Comments