FEMALE BIKE RIDER : CHASING THE THIEVES PART 5

 READ PREVIOUS PARTS OF STORY FOR FULL ENJOYMENT 

SISTER RIDING BULLET

SISTER TEACH ME BIKE RIDING

MY DAUGHTER RIDING BULLET

SHE BUYS A BULLET




Once in a beautiful morning MEERA was on her way to college on her Enfield. She was slow and enjoying the ride. There was a boy driving a Jupiter scooty a few meters ahead of MEERA’s bull. All of a sudden a roaring bike came from his back. It was a black pulsar 180 driven by a suspected boy who wore black t-shirt & jeans. He had another boy on the pillion seat. Both covered their faces with cloth and seemed to be professional thieves. As they came near to scooty, the pillion boy snatched a bag from the scooty boy and gave him a mighty kick. The scooty could not bear this blow and it slipped from road edge. The poor boy fell down and got some injuries. It all happened in front of MEERA. She stopped the bike at once and held the boy.

MEERA: Who were they? What they stole from you?
Boy: I do not know them but just a short while ago I saw them at the entrance of Bank from where I withdrew Rs.40,000 to submit my college fee. I kept the money in my bag which they snatched and moved away. Please help me madam. Please chase & catch them.
MEERA: YES. They are not far from my access. You stay here until I come back with money.
Boy: Do not go alone. I want be with you. I am ok, not got badly injured!
MEERA: Ok. Sit behind me and hold me as tightly as you can because we are gone  take off.

MEERA raised her bike at 90 Kmh and in a few minutes the same bike appeared in front of them. As the bullet came near to the pulsar, the both boys were stunned to see a girl chasing them on bullet. For them it was something never happened before. They were never caught even by police and now there is a girl maintaining eye contact to them on the motorcycle @90 Kmh speed. The rider boy under tremendous fear of being caught opened full throttle of his bike. The pulsar hardly reached at 110 Kmh speed but MEERA went at 120 Kmh to make them realized that they had nothing to win. She applied breaks slightly and came next to pulsar. She raised her left hand towards the pulsar indicating at pillion boy who held the bag. With lot of frustration the pillion boy tried to kick at bull but MEERA was on alert she turned the bike away. Now it was time for her to teach them a lesson. Both bikes were running at approx. 110 Kmh speed on NH. She came near and kicked at the tank of pulsar. It was a mighty kick which the pulsar could not bear. Tough the rider boy somehow tried to control the bike, his all efforts went in vain. In a next moment the boys found themselves on surface. They got badly injured and their bike skidded more than 100 meters away from them in grassland. MEERA stopped the bull and went down to see the boys who were crying for help. She recovered the bag of money from them. Then she informed the police and hospital authorities. After few minutes the police came in, arrested the both thieves and took them to hospital. In a meanwhile MEERA gave the boy his bag with money.

MEERA: Now take your money and keep them safe. What is your name?
Boy: I am Sunil Mishra pursuing B.E. II year in IT branch in MANIT Bhopal that is your college madam. I have no words to explain my gratitude to you. Had you not help me out I would have lost Rs.40,000 forever. You came like a goddess and punished the thieves hardly. I will always be indebted to you. I do not know how to pay for your help. I do not know how to thank you. I am confused.

MEERA: Don’t stress out your brain to thank me out. You have received some injuries. You need medical treatment but let’s get your damaged scooty first and then go your home.

MEERA turned the bike. Sunil sat behind her and held her waist tightly!!!!!!

MEERA: Don’t worry Sunil. I am not riding it fast. Sit comfortably.
Sunil: Sorry Madam (taking his hands off). I held you lest I should fall down! You usually ride your bike very fast.

MEERA: You said you are in KIET Ghaziabad. Do you know of me?
Sunil: Who does not know of you madam in college? Who does not wish to be your pillion? You are the only girl in our college who ride R- Enfield. I am a lucky guy that I became your pillion. I would never forget this ride.

MEERA reached the place where Sunil’s scooty were stood. Sunil called the mechanic. The mechanic came and took the scooty to service center. MEERA took Sunil to hospital where he was given treatment and medicines. Then she dropped Sunil at his home.

Sunil: It is so kind of you madam. You are extremely kind and helpful. Like other boys I prayed to god to see and talk to you and today I met you and you dropped me at my home on your bike. I still find it difficult to believe that it is not a dream. But for me it’s like a dream come true. If we again meet please remember me madam!!!!!
MEERA: The way you explain the incident as if we went on dating. Are you kidding your senior? Do you know the consequences of flirting your senior madam? And is this the way one should stand in front of one’s senior?
Sunil got scared. He moved his head down and stood attentively.
MEERA: Boys will be boys. Now go in your room and have rest and do your study instead of thinking of me and my bike.


TO BE CONT
 READ NEXT PART HERE

Post a Comment

0 Comments