FEMALE BIKE RIDERS : I GOT LIFT FROM RIDER GIRL

  READ PREVIOUS PARTS OF STORY FOR FULL ENJOYMENT 

SISTER RIDING BULLET

SISTER TEACH ME BIKE RIDING

MY DAUGHTER RIDING BULLET

SHE BUYS A BULLET

CHASING THIEVES WITH FEMALE BIKE RIDER



After few days Sunil along with his friend reached the way where he regularly spotted Meera. He released air from one of the tires of his scooty. As he spotted Meera on her bullet, he came at middle of road and raised his hand for lift. Meera had to stop her bike. She was wearing a red top & light blue jeans.

Meera: Now what?

Sunil: I am sorry to say that my scooty got punctured. There is no help available here and then I saw you. Please help me madam.

Meera: Why don’t you use spare wheel available in this scooty.

Sunil: It is already punctured!!!!!! Please give me lift to college.

Meera: But you can call mechanic as you did on that day.

Sunil: Unfortunately I forgot my cell phone at home. I think we are getting late for college. Please lift me to college!!!!!!

Meera: That is the problem with me. I don’t give lift to boys! This is one of my rules. On that day I helped you as you were in danger & needed help. Now get the local bus to reach college. Come on dude you are not as helpless as you are pretending.

Sunil: Again you came out with good idea but I left for college without my money purse by mistake this morning. Please break your rule once again for god’s sake!

Meera: Very typical boy to understand. Let me lend you some money. Get your vehicle repaired and reach college soon. Now don’t say that you don’t get money from girls.

Sunil got disappointed. Once again he was disarmed by Meera. He remained quiet and looked down. Though he was quiet, his eyes were pleading a lot. Meera understood what his eyes were saying. She smiled at him. As she put her hand into jeans pocket, she pretended to have forgotten her money purse as well.






Meera: Now what to do?

Sunil: Please break your rule once and for all for me.

Meera: Ok boy. Take your seat & what about your friend. Does he also need LIFT?

Sunil: Not at all. He would look after the scooty & get it repaired. You don’t worry about him.

Sunil sat behind her. She raised the bike at higher speed at 90 Kmh. Though he wished to hold her waist he could not dare to do that. He got scared of speed. Meera was smiling at his plight. She intentionally rode the bull more rashly. It became more difficult to him to sit behind her. He was about to blowing away.

Sunil: Why are you so fast? I am blowing away. Please slow down madam.

Meera: What? I cannot hear you clearly. Be louder.

Sunil: Please slow down the bike. I am afraid I may fall down from the bike.

Meera: Come on boy. How can you fall from your favorite bike? Don’t worry. Enjoy the ride of bike you have been dreaming of.

 

Sunil was not able to enjoy the ride. He had no option but to hug her tightly. And he did it. As he finally held her waist tightly, he felt himself in a new paradise. He was safe behind her. Her hair was coming on his face. He felt the warmth coming out from her body. The bike was still at greater speed. Meera wore the coolers and had the full control over bike. She did not mind what was going on. She too was enjoying the ride. Due to some jerks Sunil’s hands went up to her breast and unintentionally he tried to press them. Meera was charged up. She put his hands on her woman hood  and asked him to massage. He was waiting for that moment. He pressed her breast gently and prayed that the ride would never come to an end. Meera slowed down the bike at 30 kmh. At last they reached the college.

 

Meera: How was the lift???

Sunil: It was better than I planned! I mean it was better than my imagination. I cannot express my happiness. It is beyond any description. I am confused to describe it.

Meera: Now you do not need to puncture your scooty to get lift from me.

This beautiful ride brought them close to each other. Meera was often seen riding Sunil to college and back. While Meera was at the helm, Sunil performed his job to massage her upper body. He also looked after her bull every time and facilitated her riding it. Even in college he was seen cleaning up her bike before she came to ride it all the times.

Post a Comment

0 Comments