FEMALE BIKE RIDERS : MOM START RIDING BULLET MOTORCYCLE

   READ PREVIOUS PARTS OF STORY FOR FULL ENJOYMENT 

SISTER RIDING BULLET

SISTER TEACH ME BIKE RIDING

MY DAUGHTER RIDING BULLET

SHE BUYS A BULLET

CHASING THIEVES WITH FEMALE BIKE RIDER

GETING LIFT BY FEMALE BIKE RIDER

 

Once in a fine morning Amrita came and took Pramod to college.

Madhu: It is nice to see how excited Pramod is these days to get company of Amrita. He now seems to be happy.









Meera: Yes mom. You are right. He does not miss any opportunity to ride Amrita’s bull as pillion. He waits desperately for her and when she does not come, he looks ill & sad.

Madhu: All credit goes to you. You showed the way which Amrita followed and now she has brought his smile back.

Meera: Thank you mom. By the way  when are you going to get your own bike in order to bring dad’s smile back?

Madhu: Sorry!

Meera: You don’t need to be sorry. You heard exactly what I meant.

Madhu: How can I do it now? I have never done it before.

Meera: This is what Amrita used to say 3 weeks ago and now she rides her own Enfield.

Madhu: I never rode bikes before and if I do it with your help my age would not allow me to do that. After all how many women at the age of 42 do ride the bikes? I think bikes are only for men and young girls if they dare to use bikes instead of their scooty. I mean, have you seen women riding bikes in this city ?

 

Meera: This is the scenario we need to change mom. Why women at the age of 40+ cannot ride bikes? When they ride other vehicles then why not bikes? Why should men have all the fun? Don’t forget you have ridden our previous LML Vespa for 16 years. Being a housewife you rode it more than the dad. It was you who taught me how to drive scooter. If you can ride scooter than , why you cannot ride the bike now. And let me tell you that biking is not related to men only. There are hundreds of women & young girls who are replacing their previous scooters with motorcycles every day because bikes are more fuel efficient than scooters and they require less maintenance. I am going to ask Anita aunty as well to stop using her scooter and go for a bike.

 

Meera’s father Mr. Rajeevwas hearing the conversation with some distance. He came in and said, “I fully agreed with what Meera said. I found you Madhu a better rider than myself because you rode the vehicle more than I did. I see the same skill in Meera’s driving. I never saw such a proficient bullet rider as Meera is. Now I want to see you on the saddle of bike”.

Madhu: Ok. Now stop mounting pressure on me. I will discuss with Anita about it. She is the one who can help me out.

                                      

Meera  calls anita

Meera: Hello aunty. This is Meera. How  are you?

Anita : I am fine beta. How is Madhu & Satish?

Meera: Ya mom & dad are fine. Now talk to mom who has something important to be discussed with you.

Madhu: Hello Anita. What I wish to discuss with you is that Meera insists me to get motorcycle for myself instead of scooter and Rajeev also wants me to ride bike. Now how do you see the matter? What would you advise me?

Anita: This is exactly what happening to me. Amrita asked me to sell my bajaj scooter and replace it with another bullet. I told her that I was not comfortable with bikes as I never rode it before. But you know how stubborn she is. She is bent on teaching me driving and handling of bikes.

Meera: There are no options left for you ladies. You therefore should not go against your daughter’s will. Tomorrow is Sunday. I take mom to local ground and you reach there along with Amrita.

Next morning Meera & Amrita began bike training lesson for Anita & Madhu. Both ladies wore salwar suit.

Madhu: Would it not have been easier for us, had we learnt biking on small bikes like Bajaj platina or splendor.

Amrita: These little bikes are not made for somebody like you aunty who have experience of riding 2 wheelers for 16 years. According to your personality you should drive big & heavy bikes.

 


Meera drove Anita as pillion on her Classic 500 and Amrita drove Madhu on her classic 350. Then Meera asked Anita to do it by herself. Anita sat on Classic 500 & mounted the main stand and moved it bit. She felt that the bike is not as heavy as it seems to be. Then she kick-started the bike, released the clutch and opened the throttle slowly as a result of which the bike came in motion. Once the bike moved in it became easier for her to control the weight of machine. She rode the bike at 30-40 kph and applied all 5 gears smoothly. After driving for 20 minutes she came to neutral, applied break and the bike came to stop.

Anita: How is that?

Madhu: O my god. You rode the bike as nicely as champions do. You seemed to me as confident on Enfield as you did on your previous vehicle. I am wondering how you did it.

Amrita: You have proved what I said to Madhu aunty just a few minutes ago and I still say that you ladies must ride the vehicle which suits your personality. You looked bold & beautiful on the saddle of bullet. You said, you get scared of riding bikes but what I saw here was completely different from your statement. I felt that it was the bull which got scared of you therefore it was under your full control.

Meera: Yes aunty you have taken us by surprise. The bike was not heavy for you. You balanced it quite well. Your hands were tight on the saddle. You were calm and rode the bike for 20 minutes without any difficulties. Generally when scooter riders come to ride bike they find it a bit difficult to use clutch & gear properly because in bikes gears are controlled by foot but you quickly accustomed yourself to bike. I am highly impressed with what you have done here.

Anita: Thank god. I did it well. I was under the impression that the bull is heavier than scooter but as I drove it I found it more balanced vehicle than scooter. Scooter gets declined to one side while the bike always remains balanced. This is what I never experienced before. Apart from use of gears by foot, nothing was new to me. This is how I made it. I am sure Madhu you would also find it easy to ride the bike.

 

It was time for Madhu to test her hands on Amrita’s classic 350. After taking a leaf from Anita’s book, she was filled with confidence. She sat, removed the center stand and started the engine by a mighty kick. She rode the bike for 25-30 minutes. She was able to keep the bike at speed of 30-40 kph. Madhu did exactly what Anita had done. Though she rode the bull first time, she did not let others know that she was learning the bike riding first time. Some other persons were there. They saw Anita & Madhu riding Bullets. One of them said to Meera, why these ladies are riding their bikes in a local ground instead of normal roads?”

Meera: These ladies are learning to ride R-Enfield motorcycle first time. Therefore they are here.

Unknown Man: I cannot believe in your words. These women do not seem to be the first time learner. I ride normal bike myself and sometimes tried to drive bullet as well but every time I found it very challenging to control this mighty bike. On the other hand these two women are doing it like professionals do. We all including me are highly impressed with their biking skills. BTW their husbands are not looking here without whom the ladies are doing it well. They are very talented ladies.

Meera: Their husbands who are our fathers do not ride bikes & do not know about bike riding. We daughters are here to teach our mothers bike riding.

That man got shock of his life. Others who were hearing the conversation were stunned to know that the young daughters who possess bulls are teaching their mothers to ride the mean machine.

 

Whoever saw Anita & Madhu on the saddle of R-Enfield stayed there and kept looking at their driving. Soon many persons gathered there and ground was filled with people. It was a very rare seen that two ladies above 40 years of age rode the monster bikes nicely. Therefore nobody missed the opportunity to witness that unusual incident. Many took photographs of ladies. Some tried to make video clips. But presence of many people distracted the ladies. They got off the bikes asked Meera & Amrita to leave for home. Meera rode back to home with Madhu & Amrita rode back to Madhu’s residence with Anita. When they reached home, Subodh, Rajeev& Pramod welcomed the ladies.

 

Satish: Meera, What happened there? How Madhu rode your bike? I could not join you this morning but I was thinking of Madhu and desperately waiting for her.

Subodh: What about Anita? How she dealt with the bullet?

Meera: What you expect from Anita aunty?

Subodh: I am confident of her driving abilities. I strongly believe that she can drive any vehicle that comes in her way?

Meera: That is right uncle. Both ladies rocked on the R-Enfield’s. First Anita aunty rode my 500 cc classic followed by mom who rode Amrita’s 350 cc classic. I did not need to teach them much. Once they got on the bikes, no difficulties came in their way, nothing stopped them.

Subodh: O my god. I missed a lot. I should have been there to see Anita riding the bike.

Anita: Though I enjoyed the ride of giant bike, I missed you on pillion seat. On the one hand I felt very strong but on the other hand I found myself alone without you. But you have to be with me on our new bike from now.

Satish: I am very glad with you Madhu. You acted upon my advice. Now please get your own bike because I am dependent upon you and you are presently vehicle-less. We cannot disturb Meera again and again.

Pramod: Mom, when are you going to get your own bike?

Madhu: Very soon Pramod.

Both ladies kept driving their daughter’s bikes with their hubbies. Soon they became skilled bikers. Few days later, they went to R-Enfield bike showroom along with family. In the showroom the entire male staff was shocked to see women at the helm of giant bikes. Initially they thought that two men with their family had come to see bikes for themselves. But when they noticed that girls enquired of bikes followed by their mothers who took the test rides of bikes, they got the shock of their life. Even the chief manager of showroom could not believe his eyes. It was the first time in his whole life when two women came together to buy bikes for themselves; therefore, he gave a special discount to the ladies. Madhu bought a red-colored Royal Enfield Thunderbird Twin spark and Anita bought Bullet Electra in black color. The bikes completely changed the lives of Madhu & Anita and brought some revolutionary changes in their personality. They became more confident and strong. Their husbands came very close to them and got fully dependent upon them. The gents did not miss any opportunity to go with their wives to enjoy the ride. Rajeev just asked Madhu to drop him office and pick him to home regularly. He got to accompany Madhu wherever she went out on her bike. Subodh also did not mind to go to vegetable market with his wife on her Bullet Electra.


TO BE CONT................

READ NEXT PART HERE 

MOM RIDING BULLET IN SAREE

Post a Comment

0 Comments