FEMALE BIKE RIDER : FAMILY OF FEMALE BIKE RIDERS (PART 9)

 FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING PLEASE READ ALL PARTS 

LINKS GIVEN BELOW 

SISTER RIDING BULLET

SISTER TEACH ME BIKE RIDING

MY DAUGHTER RIDING BULLET

SHE BUYS A BULLET

CHASING THIEVES WITH FEMALE BIKE RIDER

GETING LIFT BY FEMALE BIKE RIDER

 MOM RIDING BULLET

FEMALE BULLET RIDER IN SAREE

THE JOURNEY BEGINS

Anita on her Bullet Electra with Subodh as pillion and Amrita on her Enfield went to Madhu’s residence where Madhu’s family was ready. Sunil already had joined in Meera. He was excited for the journey with her. The ladies got ready and their giant bikes also got shined and cleaned up by their pillion riders. Madhu wore a blue silk sari. Anita wore a green silk sari. Meera had a pink salwar suit and Amrita had a yellow short shirt and a blue jeans. The group of female bike riders bikes was ready to fly. It was 9 PM. First Madhu rode her thunder with Rajiv as pillion. It was followed by Amrita on her Classic 350 with Pramod as pillion. Anita drove her Bullet Electra with Subodh and at last Meera kick started her mighty Classic 500 and raised it with Sunil as pillion. Initially the ladies rode their bikes in city limit speed but once they got out of  city limits, they raised their bikes on highway. Pramod asked Amrita to raise her bike and she did it at 110 Kmh. Pramod just put his chin on her shoulder and hugged her tightly. Madhu also speeded up her bike at 100 Kmh and asked Rajiv to hold her tightly for safety reason. Taking action on her husband’s request Anita raised her giant machine at 110 Kmh but Meera rode her monster bike at a moderate speed of 60 Kmh. Sunil was disappointed with low speed. He said, “This is not the speed you usually ride your machine. Why are you riding your bike slower than your standards?
                   

Meera: Because you are massaging my upper body slower than what you do usually. Stupid, pr. How many times do I need to tell you to massage me with more physical energy? It is not easy to ride this monster bike at night. It takes a lot of energy. The harder you massage me, the faster I ride the bike and apart that , massage my back body from shoulder to waist hardly.
Sunil: I am sorry. I was too excited to forget my job. I do it madam but you don’t get angry please.

Sunil did his job well. He too was happy to massage her. Then Meera raised her bull at 120 Kmh. On the other hand Pramod was on mischief. He was tickling Amrita on her waist but Amrita was concentrating on road. Looking at Amrita was quiet and unaffected, he stopped tickling her.
Amrita: What happened? Why have you stopped your activity?
Pramod: Thank God. You said something to me. I thought you were concentrating on your driving and might get disturbed while driving in a dark night. Therefore I stopped my silly action.
Amrita: How can I get disturbed with your silly activities I have got addicted to now? You are a source of my energy boy. I don’t get charged until you heal me. I cannot go a minute without it. Keep doing it boy.

Pramod began pressed her womanhood smoothly and kissed her neck. Amrita just released the handle bar from her hands and moved back to kiss him. There was a lip-lock.
Pramod: Please look in front. This is an inflated highway road full of dips & jerks, not like city road and you are riding a giant bike in a dark night. For god’s sake hold the handle bar Amrita.
Amrita: No. Let me first kiss you well and don’t worry about anything. If you sit behind me nothing can touch you except me.




It was amazing to see that four bullets were making their way in a dark night. The sound the bikes were generating seemed as if four jet planes had been running on highway. The ladies did not need to blow horn to get way from trucks. All heavy wheelers gave the ladies way to go ahead. Rajiv & Subodh were thrilled behind their wives and enjoying the best moments of their lives as they neither drove bikes nor enjoyed bike riding as pillion ever before and now their wives were taking them on their giant bikes.

Madhu: Honey, why are you silent? You seem to be tired of rubbing my shoulder and waist. If you feel sleepy, just hug me tightly and take rest.
Rajiv: I am ok Madhu, just wondering how fortunate I am to have you as my wife. How nicely you control this machine which I never dared to ride but always desired to enjoy it. You too never did biking before but you came to learn it on my urge. Now you ride this monster bike wearing sari. You have set an example for other women that one not only can ride giant bikes but also do the same wearing sari. The way you ride it seems that you have been doing it for a long time. Oh! My god! I must admit that I have got such a talented wife. I feel proud to be your husband.
Madhu: Let me reveal a fact that you always believed in my abilities. You always entrusted me with new responsibilities. You allowed me to ride previous vehicles and later you gave me the full charge of them. You encouraged me to ride motorcycle I was afraid to do. I strongly believe that whatever I have achieved you have played a significant role in that. I would not have done anything without your support and guidance. I learnt biking only for you and I wish to fulfill your all desires.

The ladies rode their bikes above 100 Kmh speed. It took them one & half hour to reach at Khatuli village where they took a small halt. Mussoorie  was 180 km away from there. After some refreshment women exchanged the bikes but pillion riders remained unchanged. Madhu exchanged her thunderbird with Amrita’s classic 350. Meera rode Bullet Electra of Anita and Anita rode Meera’s Classic 500 monster machine. As the ladies went ahead, they had to drive their bikes on hilly and narrow roads. It was impossible for other normal bikes to run on steep roads. All four female bullet riders experienced no difficulty to climb their monster bikes on hilly road but the pillion riders faced difficulty to sit on bikes. As the road got steeper, it became more difficult for pillion riders to remain sat. They got scared.
Meera: You are looking scared and uncomfortable. What happened to you? Is everything ok with you Sunil?
Sunil: Yes I am not comfortable with my sitting position. Though I have held you as tightly as I can, I may lose grip and fall down due to excessive gravitation. I am afraid I may blow away from the bike. Please do something to save me.
Subodh: Anita stops the bike. I am finding it impossible to sit behind you. As we are going up wards, a strong gravity forcing me in opposite direction which causes losing my grip from the bike. I cannot sit this way.
Anita stopped her bike and signaled Madhu, Amrita & Meera to stop.
Anita: Subodh says that he is facing some difficulties in sitting as pillion due to steep road.
Pramod: I am also facing the same problem. It tried to adjust myself behind Amrita but I could not.
Meera: This is exactly what Sunil pointed out to me.
Rajiv: Please do something.
Sunil: I think , If you don’t mind Meera, we gents should sit on fuel tanks of your bikes……That is how we might resist the gravity and remain safe. I am sure this is the only way to overcome this problem.
Meera: Once again you come out with silly idea. I am fed with this boy and his ideas.
Pramod: I am sorry di but Sunil has come out with a right suggestion. This is immediate solution for this problem. It is a mid-night. We have not reached mussoorie and I don’t think we can get conveyance from here at night.
Amrita: But on fuel tank. How?
Pramod: It is matter of time. You know it is a dark night and open road. No one is going to see what we do here. I am sure you can easily ride your bull in this way as well.
Meera: Pramod it seems that you have spent fair amount of time with Sunil. This is why you got to think in his style.
Madhu: cool down Meera. Don’t scold at Sunil. He is a lovely boy. His idea seems to be right in this situation. I will manage to ride this way.
Anita: No problem. I can do it for the sake of Subodh.

All gents sat on fuel tank of their respective bikes then the ladies held the handle bar and kick started their bikes. It was amazing to see that women not only rode their monster bullets quite easily on steep roads but also they carried an excessive weight of their male rider sat on fuel tanks.
Madhu: How are you feeling now? Is there something still bothering you?
Rajiv: I am very relaxed now under your arms. But I know how much load you are carrying now. I can imagine how difficult it is for a sari clad woman to ride this giant machine in this way on these narrow roads. Hats off for you. Let me massage you darling. Perhaps it would give you some energy.
Madhu: Why not. Keep doing it.
Meera: So naughty boy. How are you now? Is there still some gravity which pulling you to me. Is it problematic to you?

Sunil: Now the gravity is not harmful to me at all. Between your hands, I feel as safe as if I were in a military tank.


Pramod and Amrita were engaged in lip-lock. Though Amrita kissed Pramod for long she had great command over her bike. Subodh too massaged his wife firmly to give her relaxation.
Subodh: Are you ok Anita? I know you are tired of working a lot at office. You did not get much time to refresh yourself and now you have to ride me as well as the bike in this scary way.
Anita: I am quite well & refreshed. How can I feel tired when you are with me? But if you feel tired & sleepy, just hug me and take some rest. I will wake you up when we reached the hotel in mussoorie .



The journey continues …….

READ NEXT PART HERE

RIDER MOTHER IN LAW

Post a Comment

0 Comments