FEMALE RIDING BULLET : RIDING BULLET IN SAREE ( PART 8 )

FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING PLEASE READ ALL PARTS 

LINKS GIVEN BELOW 

SISTER RIDING BULLET

SISTER TEACH ME BIKE RIDING

MY DAUGHTER RIDING BULLET

SHE BUYS A BULLET

CHASING THIEVES WITH FEMALE BIKE RIDER

GETING LIFT BY FEMALE BIKE RIDER

 MOM RIDING BULLET


 Both the bullet riders mothers enjoying riding big gaint bikes and months passes

One day amrita ask her mother about big bike

Amrita: How is your bike performing? Are you satisfied with your machine?
Anita: This machine has become an indispensable part of my life because it gives me a sense of freedom I never experienced before. When I ride it I feel thrilled by the speed and roar of the engine. I rode many vehicles but I never felt as thrilled as I do on my Bullet Electra. Now I cannot go without it even for few steps. I still wonder why I took so long to come to ride bikes.
Amrita: Yes mom. You had to wait a lot. You should have got to ride bikes many years ago. I can see how excited Dad is these days. He does not miss any chance to be your pillion. He seems to run after you. Please give him bike rides as much as you can.
Anita: You are right beta. Your dad is very enthusiastic of traveling. I have not taken him out of city for a long time since I got the bike. Soon I would plan to go on a long drive. But there is one problem I am going through and want to share with you?



Amrita: What is that?
Anita: You know most of the times I ride bike now. I am used to wearing saree, but when I come to ride the bike I have to wear suit which makes me uncomfortable.
Amrita: Why don’t you try on saree while riding bike? Though I have not seen women riding bike in saree but I think with some more efforts you can do it.
Anita: Is it possible?
Amrita: Why not mom. I saw men riding two wheelers with their traditional dhoti. I think women can also do the same with their traditional saree. Once it comes in your habit it will become easier for you to do. Come on, you can set an example for other women.

Anita tried to ride the bike wearing a saree. With some efforts and adjustment she managed to ride her bullet wearing saree. After some regular rides she effortlessly rode the bike wearing saree. She then taught Madhu the same. The ladies were delighted to discover to ride their bikes wearing their favourite clothing. Meera & Amrita quickly adopted this new fashion and they were also seen on their bikes wearing saree. Soon the both women became a matter of discussion. Wherever they went with their hubbies on their bullets, people gazed at them. They were taken photographs. They had to come across very strange gestures from people.

one day at Anita’s residence.
Anita: What are you doing man? You have not taken your breakfast. I am getting late for office.
Subodh: I am engaged in an important work. I will be there to have the breakfast in a moment.
Anita: Let me know the work you are engaged in.
Subodh: I am cleaning up your bike which is more important than even breakfast. You do all household works and look after the family but don’t get time for your machine. You don’t let me do anything for you. But how can I see that my wife come to ride an unclean bike? You don’t need to worry about your vehicle.
Anita: Oh! God. You clean up the bike 5-8 times in a day before I come to ride it. I am not an officer in military whose bike should always remain a brand new and should always shine. When I ride the bike, it obviously gets dust on it. It does not mean that you clean it up all times. Come on honey, I know you are already very sweet. Now don’t get sweeter. Take your breakfast. We are getting late for office.




Subodh took the breakfast. Anita wore light pink sari. She kick started her toy and made Subodh sit behind her. Subodh hugged her tightly. She raised the bike at 80 kph.
Subodh: Anita Why you always ride very fast? My office is not more than 15 km away and you are just flying the bike as if we needed to go hundreds of km ahead. Please slow down.
Anita: You took a lot of time at home. It is your habit to get late. Now let me make up time. I have to reach the office on time.
In a few minutes they reached . Subodh was not willing to get down. He kept hugged her tightly.
Anita: Get down Subodh. We have reached your office.
Subodh: Please give me a minute. Let me reveal that I am not satisfied with to and fro journey of office which is very small. You don’t give me fair amount of time from your busy schedule. You have not taken me out on this majestic bike since you bought it. Please understand why I come to clean up your bike 5-8 times every day, why I proposed to accompany you for wherever you go out on your bike. I need your precious time darling. I need you. I beg you to spend time with me.
Anita: All right sweet heart. I got what you wished to convey. Your complaint has been registered and a positive action would be taken very soon on it. Now what would you take to get down from the bike and let your wife to go her office?
Subodh: What I would take from my lovely wife is a long journey to mussoorie this weekend on her majestic bike.
Anita: Very clever. Ok granted. Now please release me from your grip and get down.
Subodh: Yes I do it after a kiss.
Anita: Oh! My god. What happened to you today? ok Granted.
Anita turned back and kissed her husband in presence of many persons. It was a rare seen that a sari-clad woman on her R-Enfield kissed her husband in front of mass. Once again many snapshots of her were taken which she did not mind. That was something she had got used to. She started her machine and disappeared.




In office Anita telephoned Madhu.
Anita: Hi Madhu. I want to discuss something with you.
Madhu: What is that?
Anita: Subodh was demanding for a bike journey and what he did today was totally unexpected but very romantic. He was acting as if he was a young stubborn boy. He did not get down from the bike until I promised him what he was asking for. At last I had to promise to take him to mussoorie on my bike this weekend.
Madhu: I cannot believe what you are saying. I never thought Subodh would turn out to be romantic. So what are you waiting for? Take your hubby for a mountainous ride. By the way, Rajiv also has asked me on number of time for a long journey on motorcycle.
Anita: Though I don’t have time for outing & picnic but will have to do because I made promise. Why you and Rajiv don’t come with us. Our kids would also join us.
Madhu: alright. I ask Meera & Pramod whether they are free this weekend.

Meera, Amrita & Pramod were delighted to go for journey. Meera requested her parents to allow Sunil for the journey and her request was accepted.

 It was decided that the ladies with their family leave for mussoorie on Friday evening. On Friday, Subodh took half day leave and came home earlier. He made all preparation for journey and prepared food for his wife. Anita came home late at 7PM.
Anita: I am sorry honey. Once again I am late. I was supposed to come earlier and make all preparations but I could not. Give me few minutes I prepare for dinner and then we leave for journey.
Subodh: You don’t need to worry about things. I came earlier and made all preparation. I have prepared food for you & Amrita. Now all you have to do is to take dinner and get ready for journey because you are the one who has to drive long at night.
Anita: This is unbelievable. How sweet you are. I am delighted with the way you made the arrangements. I wish you to do it every day.
Subodh: Your husband is always ready to serve himself to you madam. All you need to do is to place an order.
Anita: Stop kidding me now. Let’s take dinner.

STORY CONTINUES HERE
READ NEXT PART

Post a Comment

0 Comments