FEMALE BIKE RIDER : RIDER MOTHER -IN - LAW ( PART 10 )

  FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING PLEASE READ ALL PARTS 

LINKS GIVEN BELOW 

SISTER RIDING BULLET

SISTER TEACH ME BIKE RIDING

MY DAUGHTER RIDING BULLET

SHE BUYS A BULLET

CHASING THIEVES WITH FEMALE BIKE RIDER

GETING LIFT BY FEMALE BIKE RIDER

 MOM RIDING BULLET

FEMALE BULLET RIDER IN SAREE

FEMALE RIDERS IN HILLY AREA

THE JOURNEY CONT...

All the guys felt asleep in that position

The ladies rode their bikes at a low speed of 30 because all gents were asleep comfortably. It took them 45 minutes to reach the hotel at Mussoorie .

 

Anita: Wake up Subodh and sees we have reached the hotel.

 

Subodh: What? Have we come to Mussoorie? I can’t believe that I was in a deep slumber in an open rode on your bike. I felt as relaxed under your arms as I do on a bed with you.

 

The ladies parked their bikes and went into the rooms where they took rest. Next morning the gents woke up earlier and cleaned up bikes. After a short while, the ladies got up and were happy to see that their vehicles were shining and ready to go out. As Madhu & Anita came for morning walk, Sunil & Pramod requested the ladies to give them bike riding as pillion. The ladies gladly fulfilled their desire. Madhu rode thunder bird with Sunil & Anita rode her bull with Pramod. It was a beautiful morning. The ladies were riding their bikes at a moderate speed of 40 Kmh on a hill-station around 3500 ft above sea level where cool & refreshing wind was blowing. Sunil & Pramod were delighted and enjoying the ride. They never rode as pillion behind their aunts before on their new motorcycles.

 


Madhu: How are you doing Sunil? This is the first time when you are with me. Are you feeling good?

 

Sunil: I am extremely happy to be with you. It is so nice of you to take me on your royal Enfield motorcycle. I wonder how nicely you curb this machine even on these dangerous roads where a minor mistake on the part of rider may cause a major accident and you are riding it effortlessly. I must say that you are simply a proficient rider. How do you do that so effortlessly?

 

Madhu: It is all about experience & judgment. You got to be alert & calm at the helm of these bikes. You have to take action very quickly. I think Sunil you too can ride bigger bikes easily. I will ask Meera to teach you bike riding as she did with Pramod.

 

Sunil: No, Aunty I am happy with my pillion seat behind Meera as well as you lovely ladies. I don’t think I could control your giant machine as biking is not my cup of tea. These bikes are for bold ladies like you. I hardly drive my scooty pep and BTW Pramod also prefer to ride as pillion behind Amrita on her motorcycle . As far as Rajiv & Subodh uncles are concerned they also don’t ride bikes. Then why should I? I think riding motorbikes is a field of women because they are genuinely more alert & cool riders by nature than men. The way they control the larger bikes is amazing. They look more attractive on bikes than man do. They don’t get distracted and affected while driving their vehicles in comparison to male riders. You would agree with me that though female bike riders are less in number in our country they don’t meet with road accidents. It is often male bikers who rode overconfidently and carelessly due to which they come across accidents in a large number. I have never seen female bike riders meeting with accidents and even getting slipped. Whenever women ride bikes they do it confidently & stylishly. Bikes seem to be under their full control. They follow the traffic norms to the great extent in comparison to male bikers. I think I am done. It is one of my bad habits to speak a lot over a little topic. Aunty, I am delighted to be your pillion. Can I hug you with your permission?????

 

Madhu: Ya! But please don’t take me as your Meera.

 

Sunil: This is all because of Meera. She has spread misconception about me as to I always come out with flirting ideas with women. You tell me how I can ever dare to flirt with a lady like you whose daughter is Meera. I just hug the female riders as a safety reason. You know what I am avoiding now is to look down this narrow road where there is no boundary wall protection and you ride your motorcycle just a little distance away from a deep valley. My heart beats are going up. I don’t know how you are taking it easily but this is out of my capacity and patience. Please let me hug you?

 



Madhu: of course son. You are always welcome. Your protection is my first priority. You hug me tightly & don’t look down the valley. Just talk to me. You are really a sweet boy. I heard a lot about you from Meera. Having talked with you I have felt that her words are coming true!!!!! I am happy with my daughter’s choice. Though you are a naughty boy you are loved by all. You know very well how to influence women with your words. Tell me about your family.

 

Sunil: In my family, my mother Smt. Shobha is teacher in a goverment school in Bareily & my father Mr.  Naresh  is a businessman. I have two elder sisters monika and Sangeeta. Monika di is a company secretary in the Electricity Distribution Company, Banglore & Sangeetaa di is a doctor in one of the government hospitals in Mathura . My both sisters are away from me. My mom is a working women with whom I spend little amount of time which is insufficient for me. In my sisters absence I felt alone & isolated. But since I met your daughter & your family I found myself in a new world of ecstasy & excitement. I never thought even in my dream that I would enjoy this beautiful trip with you lovely ladies on your rocking motorcycles. It became possible for me due to Meera. I request you to come and meet my mom & dad. They would be happy to have you.

 

Madhu: You have become one of the members of our family. I will definitely visit your home to see your parents.

TO BE CONT........

READ NEXT PART HERE

Post a Comment

0 Comments